Long White Monogram Pillows, Unique Headboard Monogrammed Throw Pillow Covers, Monogram Bedding
$ 57.99 USD
Unique Monogrammed Throw Pillow Covers, Long Personalized Pillow Covers, Bed Monogram Pillow Covers, Bed Personalized Pillow Cover
Long brown monogrammed pillow cover (12"x40" ) with manually embroidered three letter in the middle and appliqued border outside. The long monogram pillow cover unique piece to add to your king bed. Made with 100% hand woven cotton these unique pillow covers will be very elegant to decorate your room this year.
INSERT NOT INCLUDED. This listing is for one pillow cover only
- Same hand woven cotton on both sides
- Zip closure
-Spot cleaning/Hand Wash
How to Order
1) Simply choose the fabric base on the drop down for the pillow cover
2) Choose the letter and the border color for the long 12"x40" pillow cover
3) Make a note about the letters in order that you like to monogram
4) Add any additional notes in the notes field. You can mix and match any colors from the color chart.
Three letters – Could be done in two ways. For example, Katy Nicole Bryant
First way-The first letter of one persons first, middle, and last names. KNB or KBN
Second Way- The first letter of the persons last name is larger and placed in the center with the first initial and the middle initial on each side. With all three letters the same size, the letters appear in the order the name is normally written.
Monogram for couples
Three letters - Three letters can stand for or a couples first and last names. For weddings, usually the order is like this:
1. First initial is woman's first name initial
2. Middle initial is initial of couples last name
3. Last initial is man's first name initial
So in above example, if couple’s names were Katy & Thomas Bryant, you would list the monogram as: kBT